View Single Post

Thread: Careless Village WW

1. - Top - End - #604
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Careless Village WW

So that just means everyone else secretly drew the same conclusion I did and didn't say it out loud for no good reason or that they were willing the lynch a seer or willing to just do what everyone else did not matter who was being lynched. Explain to me how that makes me a wolf. Then explain why, as a wolf, I would even have said anything at all there.

Edit: Especially since, as you said, some people had voted for me at that point and would very obviously have used that as an excuse to lynch me the next day if I'd been wrong.

Edit 2: Your arguments for why we should lynch me are, I think the most telling thing about why we shouldn't. You're dismissing my logic as "Ramsus' usual defenses" which is something I know that you know I find annoying when you could attack the individual points themselves. Which leads me to believe you aren't behaving as you usually do as town. Then you make an even better point for me about the whole Devil situation in an attempt to discredit one of my points for why it makes little sense to view me as a wolf.

Do we have any reason right now to believe you're town? You don't seem to be acting like you do as town.

Edit 3: If you're a wolf and you're pushing my wagon this hard, it leads me to believe you think I'm the Baner and that lynching me is the only way you're going to kill me. And I also know you know how well I've done in the past as a Baner.

Edit 4: This also explains why you seem to be pushing for the Baner to claim. Which is highly inadvisable in this situation. And you'd know that too.

Edit 5: As Penguinator is not an original surviving role and hasn't been scried to my knowledge, we have no reason at all to believe he's town. As I've pointed out he's behaving anti-town just for trying to get the Baner to claim and is behaving in ways I'm pretty certain he doesn't as town (though I guess &we might want to weigh in there as of course I could have a bias).

Still, pretty sure he's a wolf now adding up all the things. I'm not going to urge anyone to vote for him as he's not an original wolf and thus not who we need to die right now. Instead since there's already votes on Grue Bait and Zar (possibly the Seer and not the Fool) is voting for him, I'd say do that. It's not perfect but, it's better than lynching me.

Planswalker, I have done something constructive and found another target based on logic and patterns. You suggested I do so if I wanted you to change your vote. Are you now going to or will you go back on your word? (Not that I'm saying you flat out promised or anything, still near enough that my opinion of you (that you don't care about I'm sure) would be lessened for flat out ignoring your own statements without a particularly good reason.)

Edit X (seriously, this is a lot of edits): Ok yeah, technically the logic, I found a wolf, now lynch someone else doesn't really scan but, in the principle of the thing, you still should be switching your vote off of me. If for no other reason than you gave me a lot of carp while I was sick and I put in clearly way more effort into this than you did and you aren't sick.

In sum, I'm sick, vote for that guy because my reasons are better than yours for voting for me and that's what you asked for.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2012-10-31 at 01:39 AM.