View Single Post

Thread: Careless Village WW

1. - Top - End - #610
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Careless Village WW

&we... what? I'm "too loud" for you to not vote for me? I should shut up and..... let you keep your vote on me? Wtf kind of excuse is that supposed to be?

Matthias, gee thanks for not even pretending you are blindly jumping on bandwagons.

Edit: @TBF: That's bull****. I have to discover things at the start of the day phase or they don't count now? And Grue is a better target than me. For one thing, has he even said a single thing this day? Has he chimed in once after half a dozen people have asked him to? Nope. I've done my job. I've established reasons why I'm a bad person to lynch. That's more than you've done. Don't give me this nonsense about when figuring out a piece of information counts.

Edit 2: Actually, after fully reading your post, combined with stuff like Matthias' not even paying attention point, &we's bull**** nonsense response, planswalker's ridiculous aggressiveness, Penguinator intentionally doing stuff he knows makes me upset, and about a hundred or so other things like this, I think it's time I stopped putting in the effort to play games here. You guys have been treating me like dirt for at least half a year now and it hasn't let up.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2012-10-31 at 12:15 PM.