View Single Post

Thread: Careless Village WW

1. - Top - End - #615
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Careless Village WW

You're missing the essential point that I wasn't even asking not be lynched, simply one day later. It was inevitable that you were going to lynch me eventually (I'm rather realistically pessimistic about the way I get treated here), I just wanted to get to live one more day. Maybe this would be at the expense of someone else who was possibly a slightly less likely wolf than myself. However, none of those people have asked not to be lynched. Grue Bait hasn't even chimed in to defend himself, even when specifically asked to do so by just about every active player. Why does he, who doesn't even seem to care, deserve to live another day at my expense?

I'm not faulting you guys for deciding that I should be lynched, that happens. I'm faulting you all for deciding it has to be today, just so you guys can kick me in the nuts because you feel like kicking me in the nuts.

Edit: And I view it as just doing it to kick me in the nuts because it costs me a win but, as far as I know contributes in no way to anyone else gaining a win outside of the general original wolf/villager goals, which are in no way harmed by my lynch happening the next day.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2012-10-31 at 02:03 PM.