Clone!Morcleon, Erik
The Pride of Hiigara

Blinking at the hair, the clone sighs. "Things must not be going too well for Boss... He better step it up and take them out quickly..."

Looking back at the sensor panel, his expression changes to one of surprise. "Actually, Erik, our unknown Persona friend just disappeared from Ireland... They're in Antarctica now, at the spot of our battle with Marit Lage."

Morcleon
Plains of Battle

With an exasperated groan, Morcleon tightens his fists at his side. His eyes flash golden, and his vision clears, revealing the battlefield to him.

He clasps his hands together, and closes his eyes. "Damn, those guys really are pretty good. That's some pretty heavy time magic going on there... Okay then. How can we take them out? I need ideas here!"

"Mass fire bombings with Amaterasu?"

"Tried it already, and they probably have defenses against that anyway."

"Open a portal to the Void and destroy them?"

"...only as a last resort. I don't want to destroy the landscape any more than I have to."

"Find their weakness and exploit it for all it's worth?"

"Eh? Ah, yes. Yes. Thank you, Taylor. That should work fine." Grinning, Morcleon sends his troops on an evasive holding pattern to reduce losses, and reaches out with his Gift to the enemy below. Searching, searching for an exploitable weakness...