[Path to Tenpony Tower]

"Ah find it works might fine fer everypony if Ah can keep the attention on me," Corn drawls. "Don't go thinkin' Ah aint thinkin' things through. Ah know mah limits well enough."

Aaaand then Down speaks with Vinyl.

"Aaww... fiiiine..."
the foalbot complains as she drops the stick on the ground. Probably worth noting that she has ditched that skin-suit that she was wearing. Though judging from how she's sulking she isn't too happy about it. Now she just looks like a vaguely creepy robot with a pair of purple sunglasses instead of an extremely creepy robot wearing a dead pony in addition to a pair of purple sunglasses.

Sour is still seeing to minor medical issues. Or what would be major medical issues for anypony that isn't Corned Beef.

As for Swiss? She still laying on her back and staring up at the clouds. "Hey Down?" the changeling calls out. "If I mimicked you and flew up there do you think I would be able to get a look at the clear sky without getting shot?"

[Ministry of Morale Interrogation Floor]

Well.

This is awkward. Sven coughs slightly to cover up a laugh.

Surprise just looks... puzzled. "Well that's a surprise! I wasn't expecting you to say that at all. I mean... you're a nice enough stallion and all. But I always preferred other pegasus myself. I guess I was just old-fashioned that way!"

She prods at Fox with her hoof a few times. "We should probably go before the alicorns kills us all. That would be a terrible way to end such a fun adventure."