Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
"See? So if they both turn out alright in the end, then why don't we just take th' one with better payoff? Bucky had a point; them grenades'll take some serious scrounging to put together, an' there's no telling if we'll just end up hurting ourselves with them. I don't know about you, but I'd rather have a shotgun now than grenades later." Fleetwing had his sights stubbornly set on that fancy shotgun; he could almost feel it in a new holster at his side. Less ambushes, less trouble, what was there to not like?
"And what happens if-"

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
"What....Kind of grenades.... I don't think I remember much, but aren't grenades...Stronger than shotguns?"
Welp, now Gleamy was starting to like the idea of giving them to Fizz
Violetta nodded. "Right. And more usable by both of us. You get your fancy shotgun? You benefit, you get whatever you want out of it, and I'm stuck with nothing but aggravation at having to do something... What's the word I'm looking for? Well, it's something I don't really think is a good thing to do. We help Fizz properly? We both benefit in a significant way. All of us. Including Gleam."