1. - Top - End - #548
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    I'm sorry but two days? Really? The thread has 28 posts! Does it really require a Hollow Attack right then?
    If it's what the majority of players want then who am I to tell them they're wrong? It's a short time I agree. But if we're going into a game where both sides are playing for keeps and this is -The Final War- then it makes sense that hollows are on the upswing. The first few posts will set the stage for the rest of the game after all.

And while it may not be the character connections you want people to form up, I have plans to push the Spiritually Aware characters together. Because that's what should happen when things don't go to plan. You change your plans. Instead of demanding people drop what they want to do, I would respectfully ask you to wait and see how things play out. You can't fault us for not being able to read your mind.

Hueco Mundo wouldn't attack in the first place, Mortal World is neutral ground that can merely feel the waves of the war. If they do attack, its an act of war and now you just broke the Cold War (in the mortal world) and entered a real one.
    Really? Because so far this doesn't seem like it's Hueco Mundo so it doesn't matter what they'd do. This may be just the start of a prolonged Mortal World Story Line that Bob has in mind. We don't know.

However with that said. If -I- were a super powerful Arrancar my first place to attack would be the Mortal World. Because it's weak and filled with soft squishy food.

Also, why is it attacking in the first place? Why the school? How did it get to the Mortal World? What's its motivation for not going after those closest to it?
    Perhaps this will be revealed later. For someone who is so upset about the time, you certainly are not having a problem finding fault with a single post that is setting up a plot that could be long running.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2012-11-01 at 09:58 PM.