Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
I don't know that that's true. I mean, the big reveal at the end doesn't count. You're allowed to go into someone's mind with their permission. Otherwise there would have been no way to legally fix the stuff Peabody did back in Turn Coat.

And she hasn't killed anyone with magic. She's used magic to trick people into killing each other or maybe getting themselves killed, but that's not a violation of the laws. I mean, I know it's a thin line, but you can see the same distinction in the way the wardens operate. They're allowed to use magic to subdue a warlock and hold him in place, but the actual killing part has to be with a sword or a gun or something equally non-magical.

I think she's actually followed Harry's example and tried hard to fight evil without technically violating any of the laws of magic. Though I will say she's tread a lot more closely to the line than Harry typically does.
No, it is said that damaged minds have the chance (if the damage is not too severe) to repair themselves. (Something about minds going back into their natural state if left alone enough).