Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
Odd, others have claimed it to be akin to duck or cod fish or muttonfish, but never seal. Which leads me to wonder what seal taste like and where one could legally acquire an edible amount of it...
Whilst it IS easy, ridiculously bad teachers and idiotic teaching methods lead it to be one of the most hated subjects, crammed with formulas for memorization and "tricky" theory problems.

I hated physics in High School due to bad teachers and idiotic teaching procedures. University physics was much better and got me to like Classical Mechanics again.
There are still bad physics teachers at university. Really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
You could probably get it in Russia, or barring that, China.

Also, I wonder what cuttlefish tastes like. Those are some visually stunning creatures (if not particularly attractive), although they probably just taste like squid or octopus.
They do indeed, not that that's a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
Hooray, I got just what I wanted for my birthday today - a working frikking internet connection!

Now I'm going to head to my folks place for the evening because spending a birthday alone sucks.
Happy Birthday!

ion, today the first year physicists had a team-building exercise, making bottle rockets
My team didn't lose!