The EBSA

To Blackfist and King James
Spoiler
Show
We do not care who owns the prison, as long as those incarcerated within are guilty. Would both of you accept the way things have been- EBSA judges dealing justice. We have no agenda, other than make the city safe. We have no political aspirations other than keeping this city an independent entity. Finally we care about the well being of the populace, and while I am sure neither one of your factions hate the people of the city your ambitions may fog your minds in matters such as these.

For matters of justice, both of you (and all other factions for that matter) may use lawyers to argue specific cases, as can individuals. This incessant infighting must not impede the lives of the citizens of this fair city.

Council
Spoiler
Show
Justice needs to be where it always was before the reign of the witch Desoui. The EBSA must be able to be able to sentence criminals their deserved punishment. We are against violence but we need a prison.

Wallen
Spoiler
Show
The palace will be owned by the legitimate government, whatever it may be. Currently we will advocate that the Council refinish and repair everything that needs to be, to be kept by governments to come. The prison crisis is merely a symptom of the growing unrest between the populists and royalists- I fear nothing we do will defuse the situation fully, they wish to go to war. The talk of a legitimate government is necessary, as this council isn't widely respected it seems. Perhaps we should take powerful actions to stop this conflict?

Bloodhaven/Champions
Spoiler
Show
We need a prison. I'm not sure if its worth going to war for.