Thread: Total War: Broken City

1. - Top - End - #1404
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

Ram Revolution (D ESP 9)

TO: Gears
    Spoiler
    Show

Excellent. I hope that it will not come to that however - diplomats are currently working to resolve the issue as we speak.

TO: SGA
    Spoiler
    Show

I have a proposal for the SGA - nearly all guilds are in need of unskilled labor for some job or another. Factory workers, porters, construction, etc. Runner's city currently has both a large number of unemployed workers, a technical school to provide any training they may need, and abandoned buildings that could be turned into factories and shops. As you may or may not have noticed, The Revolution has been trying to improve the lot of our people, and finding jobs is a major operation. The government of the Revolution is willing to offer the building at price for anyone who wishes to set up a factory, provided they hire exclusively from territory controlled by the Revolution, and pay their employees the going rate for their occupation, rather than the pennies that are typically paid to our people. You expand your operations, and the people of Runner's City gain a paycheck and improved lifestyle.

TO: Blackfists/Wren (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

While I hope that the current situation with James comes to a non-violent end thanks to the Wren's negotiations, a contingency has been offered to me through a friend who wishes to remain anonymous. Should civil war break out however, this friend would be willing to clear the way for a small force of assassins, most likely made up of Blackfists, as you have the most experience with this sort of thing, to cut the head off of the snake, so to speak, and put a permanent end to James. Obviously, I am not in a position to give your word for you, and wanted to run it by you before beginning to put it in motion.

TO: Technists
    Spoiler
    Show

Have you been experimenting any with the new harnessed lighting of the Gear's Chosen? We would be interested in any form of technology that harnesses this amazing new power.

TO: Council
    Spoiler
    Show

due to personal involvement in the current negotiations regarding the prison, I will refrain from the discussions in the council, and would request that the Champions do the same. It should be rather obvious which side each of us is in favor of anyway.

TO: House Wallen
    Spoiler
    Show

The Ram Revolution, despite setting up scholarships for the new university, is not interested in running it - we have enough problems on our own. You have proven to be one of the few people in the city that we would trust to have power and remain at least mostly impartial. We would like to relinquish our control on the board of educators to you, as long as you will help insure that those of us in Runner's City are always allowed to have our fair shot at entering and studying there.
    Last edited by ForzaFiori; 2012-11-02 at 02:49 PM.

Go Tigers!