1. - Top - End - #1407
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

Board of Education (Champions + Lord Wallen) [PM-OOC]
    [Let’s Talk Power Politics or Who's Running Daimot U]
    Spoiler
    Show

Okay. There is Board of University, where everybody who contributed to the University gets in. ESGE is more or less head honcho, who humours the rest of us by letting us play with Board of Education.

The Board of Education is an organization of factions on the Board of University that has like 95% of influence.

Now, as a principle of a thing, I’m highly reluctant to let people who either have no magic or have no connection to education join the Board of Education. I and Church of Neposh qualify for both and ESGE rebuilt the University, so they can do anything they want.

Next, the Traits Board of Education develops – I feel that Board of Education should have full access to them, and others would have access to some and would have to request access to others.

SGA/Ambassadorial Guard PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Ambassadorial Guard

''Well, Captain. The SGA has grown unhappy with this state of affairs. We wish to speak to this ''Andouir'' and we are prepared to insist. What sort of resources would you require to make it happen and minimize the chance of injury to your men?''

Council – Prison Issue
    Spoiler
    Show

How are the negotiations about the Prison proceeding? Is there any hope for compromise?

SGA/Ram [7]
    Spoiler
    Show

The main cause of the current unemployment is that the Smokeyard Factories are working at fraction of their full capacity, due to massive resource shortage. Since Wardens stopped patrolling the Shattered Lands and regular tribute, Desoui so eloquently demanded from a number of lesser Warlords, ceased, factories are barely operational.

Now, SGA is working to resume the flow of resources by expanding our trade and establishing protection for our trade caravans in absence of Wardens, so hopefully the employment should start to rise. We are also opening a mine, a harsh and unpleasant employment, but an honest one, and I will try to address the health concerns, that usually come with it.

The SGA will consult on our need for new factory. There are uses we may find for it, but you can reassure people, that we are working to bring the jobs back to the city.
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2012-11-02 at 03:02 PM.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?