Ilvaria's eyes sweep over the assembled Knot, eyes glinting with the innate sight of her kind, before turning her attention to Elise and Baron Vandermir, treating both to the abbreviated bow of an equal.

"I would hope so. It would be the height of both stupidity and discourtesy to be anything less than polite." Ilvaria responds calmly. "Elise, my Lord Baron, you two I know at least a little of - although I hope to know more. Would you care to introduce the others of Knot Hibernal?" She asks politely. "And would it be reasonable to remove one's mask?" She indicates the slender weave of metal that the Iron Circlet is currently masquerading as, implying quite clearly that she is under illusion.

Spoiler
Show
And oh god, here come the checks.

Sense Motive: (1d20+6)[13]
Knowledge (Arcana): (1d20+10)[14]
Knowledge (Local): (1d20+3)[21]
Knowledge (History): (1d20+7)[9]
Knowledge (Religion): (1d20+9)[26]

All above are general rolls to sound out the current situation and those unknowns within it. Now the fun part. Ilvaria will be idly concentrating on her Detect-Magic-o-vision for the entirety of the night. Considering the time available, I think it quite reasonable for her to take 20 on every single one of her spellcraft rolls.

In other words, magic equipment list of Knot Hibernal please?

Ilvaria is perfectly trusting of her allies. But it never hurts to know what they have at their disposal. And being trusting towards someone is quite a different thing from not classifying someone as a possible threat.