View Single Post

Thread: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

1. - Top - End - #731
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Also, I think the issue of what attacks work and what don't should be sorted out. I see alot of "Ha! No damage!" posts and what-not. While I understand your character may be OP and what-not, having one to deflect and dodge each and every attack is quite... annoying to see at times.
    This, though I wasn't going to actually say anything unless it got seriously out of hand.

I really do appreciate Luka and Mindfreak giving us the opportunity to heroically stand against the forces of darkness, and all in all it's an excellently done setup, but...enemies kinda need the possibility for defeat, guys.

Granted, coming from the guy whose paladin is using heavily enchanted celestial warplate and whose soulbound druidess has shadowskin that deflects pretty much all piercing and slashing damage, this probably sounds hypocritical. But I'm willing to reduce if everyone else is.

EDIT:

Also, yes! Daniel is in the middle-whichever passage with what I think are Sandy, Miss M, Rainbow, Gearstride, and Silverpine. I believe Staccata and Zephyr are back in the altar room staring at runes.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-03 at 03:47 AM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left