Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Mage View Post
Oh, and there's Lyrica Prismriver too. If there is some emoticon for a combination of fear and fury, it would go here.
I always aim for Lunasa as I find her the easiest. No need to mess with the others when you dont have to...

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
Well, SA Extra promises to be ... SA Extra. Spent maybe 2 or 3 hours on it so far, seen Koishi's first card a grand total of 3 times, and never even survived the first wave of it. (Those fairies after Sanae are brutal)

In other news (which I don't see mentioned yet in the thread), 13.5 is appearing at Winter Comiket in some form. I haven't seen any hard evidence on whether it's the game or a demo (personally, my bets are on demo), but there will be little girls in frilly hats shooting lasers!
Hm, Koishi is rumored to be one of the easiest EX bosses so I guess the stage is the real trouble... haven't seen it myself yet though...

Yeah, 13.5 is coming but I'm not too excited... haven't played the fighters yet as I'm still more interested in the shooters... though admittedly smashing faces in with Hijirin sound like fun.