Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
What exactly are souls?

Also, I can't figure out how to send a friend request.
Souls are drops from gifts that are found in the Halloween maps. Which are restricted to the holiday and when there is a full moon. They are class specific and when you equip it, if gives you a Zombie form.

I am friends with pretty much everyone here so I can't give you step by step directions, but click on the person above your post that listed as "Steam" That should take you to ForbiddenWar's profile page, there on the right hand side you can see "Last online" (assuming he isn't online) and by there, there should be a way to add friends.

Or you can open up the Steam menue and then click on Friends then two options down is "Add a friend..." which opens up into a glorified text box that allows you to type various things, which can be problematic, as people can share the same name. For example if I type in "Dublock" for myself, I see four people, none of which are me. You should see 5 (including myself). The one with Bill (Left 4 Dead character, green background, old guy) is me and then click on Add Friend.