Vampony Fracas

Gearstride groaned as she flopped off of Sandy feeling a soreness. "How..that was all kinds of unpleasant...nnggh.."

Miss M left a nice pony shaped dent in the pillar she was tossed into.Those pillars were taking all sorts of damage....

Zephyr back in the passageway inflated like a balloon and peered into the passageway, he then quickly swooped out as four vamponies swooped out after his way. Two unicorn, an earth pony and a pegasus, the earth pony seemed to be wielding a short sword.

"Haha..hey Bonita, seems we have a fool pony in need in crushing, let's get hi--"

A rock was thrown at the hamster ball of doom and a knife hit it with the sound of an absorbed clank.

"Hey! Don't ya be leavin' no scratches on my ball! Bonita, new plan, we run over these fools and then crush the stallion!"

"Very well,"Bonita sighed and then lifted themselves with external gusts of wind. These two feats, unique in what was being done....were potential heavy magic and energy consumption....

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
"Och the color scheme of the cloud affects everything. The sky must be a different color from the clouds. The leaves a different from the sky. The dirt a different color from the leaves. The tree the same color as the dirt. The sea the same color as the sky but not to different from the leaves.
And the fae get they color from the nature so white clouds mean white o black kelpie, white windigo, black and green pooka,....
she rambled on and on.

"Oh...I see...it uh...seems rather complicated....but....hey....I guess, fae stuff, I am but a mortal pony..."
Ember replied with a small smile.