Okay, it's official - for the first time in a Polemon game, I've actually replaced a starter in my primary team (in this case Snivy with Darumaka). Serperior just doesn't seem like it's worth the effort without a bit of breeding and some late-game TMs...

Not done bad though, I picked up a Naughty Darumaka with max hit points and near (or maybe even max attack). Speed was a bit pants (Def and Spec Def were pretty awful, as was Spec Att, as if I cared), but I settled, on the basis I've spent a lot of time trying to get decent IV/natured Pokemon lately, so I'm grabbing a decent one while I have the chance...

Also, Dream World really doesn't want to co-operate. Normally, when I Gamesync, if you do it back-to-back you can get two or three games up to the DW; so today I didn't start with my Black like I should have, and it only let me do one (so once again, I've got to wait before linking my BW2 to the others...!)

Caught a Modest Eevee first time in the gardens - IVs are pretty mediocre, but it's female, so I wasn't gonna complain. (Try for the Anticipation one later, after I've crumped the Casteila gym.)

I also decided I wanted a Breloom for my SS team, rather than relying on a Jumpfluff for status, and realised that I haven't even got a Shroomish in Gen IV yet. (Got one level 24 Breloom female and that's it.) So, some capturing/levelling/breeding in Diamond (if I can find any) will be required, so I can try for a low-level one with Spore...