Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
Clawlock with Beast Strike + DMM Persist Cleric Divine Power + Hellfire Warlock + Legacy Champion? The lingo only works if I know what you're talking about, and I've never heard any of that.
Alright. So someone said Claw Based Warlock. That's from the feat Eldritch Claws, which in addition to your Unarmed damage, does EB damage. Beast Strike is a little wonky, look into it but I don't like explaining things I don't fully understand. DMM = Divine Metamagic. Clerics can use Turn Attempts to power Metamagic abilities, such as Persistent Spell (which changes the duration of a spell to 24 hours.) Divine Power gives you BAB equal to your character level and +6 bonus to Strength. Hellfire Warlock is a PrC that basically makes it so for taking constitution damage (plenty of tricks to negate that) you can do crazy damage with an eldritch blast. Legacy Champion progresses class abilities from previous classes. Hellfire Warlock is a 3 lvl PrC. People use Legacy Champion to get tons of bonus Hellfire damage from the Hellfire Warlock progression of +2d6 hellfire every level.