Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
Clawlock with Beast Strike + DMM Persist Cleric Divine Power + Hellfire Warlock + Legacy Champion? The lingo only works if I know what you're talking about, and I've never heard any of that.
clawlock is shorthand for a warlock who specializes in using the eldritch claw feat from dragon mag. using this lets you stack feats and classes and anything else really that improves either eldritch blasts or unarmed damage.

DMM = divine mete-magic, and is one of the clerics most powerful options. what was suggested is focusing the cleric on making long lasting melee buffs, which the cleric has some really nice options for.

hellfire warlock is a prestige class pretty much exclusively for warlocks that lets you take con damage for extra damage to your eldritch blasts. this plus legacy champion and 1 other prestige class are one of the better ways to up your eldritch blasts damage. be warned though, this requires a questionable interpretation of the rules as these PrCs do this with "blank check" type entries that let them emulate another class feature thus lengthening the hellfire warlock class. I'd say get the exact wording and talk to your DM if you want to try this.

this is a respectable approach to a build that punches things to make them sorry. thing is, there are at least a dozen others most not taking even 1 level in the classes I just described. it may help if you can narrow down the search for us. a better idea of what you're looking for would let us give you more than speculation to work with.