Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
The Irenicus dungeon actually is one of my favorite parts of the game, believe it or not.
Mine as well. From a narrative standpoint it's quite possibly the best opening sequence of any Bioware game to date.

Since this seems as good a place as any, I'm considering doing a Let's Play of the enhanced edition once it comes out (something which I'd wanted to do of the standard games for a while before it was announced, but that particular niche was looking a bit filled). With that in mind, assuming anyone would be interested in reading such a thing, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of things they'd like to see? (and if no one wants to see it, then just treat this as suggestions for a normal play-through).

Ideally, I'd like to include all three of the new NPCs in the party, alignment and/or reputation permitting, but that still leaves the rest of the party up for grabs. Imoen seems a likely inclusion but that's not set in stone (depending on how much I feel like bending the narrative a bit). The protagonist also has no set race or class idea yet, so again pretty much anything goes, although the fact that the new NPCs consist of a Monk, Wild Mage and Blackguard may shift the focus away from a standard warrior or mage a bit (and Kensai Duel-Classes need not apply). Alignment wise I'd usually be inclined to go neutral although that will depend on how easy it is to *ahem* influence the reputation system (given how it ties to heritage powers). If that proves too much of a hurdle, standard good's the normal fall-back (if a bit over-done) but I'm not averse to trying the evil path either if people are curious (it's not as if the Enhanced Edition's one can be worse than the normal game anyway).