View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Delmah Phor

1. - Top - End - #543
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: [Nexus] Delmah Phor

Dias

Irzayle watches as the entertainment is brought in. At the sight of the drider, they seem almost excited. Until they catch sight of the deformities in its shape. They rub their gloved arm slowly and make an effort to hide their revulsion. They mask something else as well.

E͂̾͌̍̽̾̀҉̼̯͉h̯͈̳̗̮̊͂̉ͤ̈́͑ͧ̈́́ͅȇ̡͓̼͆͝ẖ̛͈̠̖̠͓̺̏̂̽͑͡e ̹̳̼̮͉̪̣̂͋ͨ̃͘ͅh̯̰̣͛ͣ̑̃̇͝ȩ̬̪͇̪͉̫̺̍ͪ̊͋̿̋͐ͩͥhͥͩͩ͜҉̗͔̬ ̭̞̬̣͈̱ë̗̣͉͎́̃ͣ̉̚.͚͓͚̬̜͕ͬ͛̒͢ ͖͉̪͙͙̲̇͂ͬ͘ ̻̩̠̩͈̂͑ͩͮ̇̉̇͟ͅL̲̝̫̖ͣ͋͗̓ͮ̏̃̎ǫ̙͔̱̠̞̥̅͐̉̑̾̈́͜o͓ͩ̈́͑̕͢ ̹͍k̤̠͎̬̭̹̥̪̩ͮ̍̌͛ś̵̲͈͇̱͍͓̖̭̈́̾ͦͦͦ̈́́̕ ͕̯̣͙͓̠̩͌̓̓̾̈́̈́ͨ͗͞f̏̏̎͐ͪ͏̷̤̹̟̼a̜̥̞̻̹̔̒ͯ͊ͩͫ̄͜͜m͛̉̐̃̿̚ ̵̧̘̞̫͓͔̥̬̙̋i̵̧̢̟̮̻͒̎ͬ̉l͎̝̰̠̼̯̟̉̃͌͆ͦ̀̚͜ͅi̗̘͐͂̐ͭ̃ͪ͒͋ ̩͔̯̯͚̞̜a̵̪̥̝̝̘͛͢r̈͋̂͏̘͙,̳̭͇͉̙͍̤͎ͬ ͊̓͗̓ͮ͏̹̝̘͜d̷̳͖͓̣̻̜͖̔̒͑̋̌o͔̯̥̮̣̥̹̘̣ͦ̍̅ͮ͘͝eͬͪ͊͐̆͢҉̡̤ ̩̦̱͉̼̙͖ͅs͍͖̜͎̯͖͎̫̹ͣ̍ͤ̆ͫ̋͗̀͜n̶̷̺̲͔̙͚̼̤ͪ̈́̓̂̿̀ͬ'̴̭̟̖ͦ ̮̮t̷̛͕͈̯̃̌ͫ ̬̜̟̪̳̗̺͂͒ͣ̀̚͟͜į̴͉̰̰̖ͪ͐ͧt̺̞͖͕͚͍̯̼̊̅ͮͣ̾̋̀͠?̿̈̀͛ ̸̦̋͢ ̞͕̰͉̳̜̤͗ͣ̋͘ ̷̡̧̤͈͕̤͉͖ͣ̄̉͌̃́B̶̷̴̭̺͙̘̜͙̼̊͌͐ͩ̈a̖͉͉̗̔̎̍̓̐̍̿͘s̶̄̔̍ͮ ̹͕̤̜͕̭͘͟k̵̨̲͍̰̘̈ͩ̃̋ͫͭ ͓̳̼̍̑́͋͐̂ͮ͒ḯ̴̙̮͉̪ͮ̍ņ̖͆ͤ̍͛ ̹̘̭̭̖͉̬̓ͭ̊̽͋͑́͠t̨̛̗͕̰̩̊̊̔ͮ̃ͪͨͧ̅͡h̛̻̠̩̣͒ͩͪ͒̆̅͝ͅē̢͢ ̼͉ ̴̷̬ͥ̒̌h̰͈͗̎ͥ̽ͣ̎̒ǫ̉̐̓͏͍̯̤̪͖͚r̨͈̞̞̝͇͚ͮ̅͆̋r͈̋ͩ̑̾ͤͧ͢͝ ̯͓̪͉̮̱̰o̢̜̼͇͔͚̠̥ͣ̆ͣ̈́r̡̨̤͚̱̹̟̝ͫ͒̌̔ͮ̍̌́͐͟ ̴̓̏́͗҉̟͈̼̥̦o̧͔͚͖̘̣̱ͧ͂̿͗ͭ͞ͅf̛͚͇͕̗̜̮̘͍̰ͫ̐́ ̳͉̻̹̄̃̀͋̈́͟y̡̧̤̺͚̣̼ͨ̆ͪ̌ŏ͊́ͨ̉̿ͦ͒̀҉̸̡̥̳͓̖̖ư̶̋͐̋̐ͨ̾̚ ̠̜̗̱͠ŗ̛̹͓͕̹̎̏̀͑̆̚ ̳̣̪̣̘̈͋ͥ͛f̴̰̎̍ͣ̈͋ͫ̈́ͧ̚͝a̸͔̪̗̙͙̮̻̝̮͗͋̍̍͐̓t̢̐̔̓̆ͤ͋̈̒̈́ ̵͉̞̜͉̞e̙̗̰͚͕͚̿̔ͯͧ̚͝.̵͇̖̏̃ͦ̃́͌͆ͭ ̈́͜͏̱̬̥͡ ̪̱̏͑̀͞Ẁ͔̟͚̇͊̒ͨ́̊͑͢͞r̡ͤ̋̅ͦ͆̚͠҉̘̟̰̩͕ḭ̠ͯ̏͋̃̃ͬ͌t̂̈́̿ͧ ̓̃̊҉͍̝̯͖͡hͪ̉̉ͦͣ҉̧͈̙̩͇̯̻e̗̱ͭ̂̑̍̓ͣ̎ ̨̣͎͚͍̃͋̆͆̆͒̐̓ͬ̀i̛͚̙͍͍̇ͯͫ͢n͚̤̩̰̰͖͓ͯͥ̐̆͘ͅ ̶̰̰͐͂̇̀ͦ̍͠t̷̯͙͈̲̖͇̑̇̓̄͢h̤̪͗͘͝͠e̶̠̜̥̒ͮ͒͌̔͒ ̵̴̯̬̤̗̹̠̼̉ͭ͠k̓̒ͣ͂͐ͨ̕͏͓̺̬̖͓̤̳̞ͅn̺͎͚̤͎͎͔͑͆̃̊̆o̘̠͈͛̀ͅ ẉ̨͇̐͒ļ͈̝͍̜̙̩͉̏̏ͫ̇ͬ̀̊͠ẽ͍̱̪̎͒͑̿ͤͩ̀d̢̪͇̖͇ͩͮ̒ͪͦ̋ğͨ ̦̲͍̺̠̭̩͆͐̉̎ͨȅͧ̑̋̇ͥ̇͌͏̢͖ ̖̮͎̘̲ͫ͒ͩͣ͘õ̠̼͚̬͑fͮ̄̃ͨ͒҉̦͚̭̩̣̞̣̹͝ ̈̂̏̊̾́҉̞͈ẏ̴͍̘͍͔̥͙̭̲͛̅͒̍̅͆ȱ̢̪̼͖̘̜͇̳͎̋̋̅ͯ̋u̽́́ͩͥ͗ ̶̨̜̦̠̑͞r̥̼ͮ͜͝ ̴̸̶̞ͫ̌́ͧȩ̷̛̰̮̻͉͔ͪ͂͒͊͋̃̌ͣv̺̌̋e̴̡̼̭̦͒̉ͤ̊͘n̟̋̋̍ͤ̒̄̋ͅ ̥ţ̫̞̣͔̹̪̠͆̈́̈̔͢u̮̹̣̟̟̲ͨ̍̒ͦȧ̧̯̇̒͋ͭ͋̋̂lͨ̇̆̾͋̋͆͏̦̯̤̙ i̧̯͚ͯ̿̍͂̐͆͑ͪtͭ̏̽̂͊̌͡҉̟̠̙̠̯͇y̥̤̥ͥ͐̅̍̾ͩͣ͘.̬͍ͣ̃̅͊̀ ̺̲̼ ̷̣̠̬̤̠ͩ̽̑̓̈́͡͡ͅ ̂͂͏͖̗̲̘̥*

They straighten up.

A splendid match this will be. Though I wonder what happened to to disfigure the drider in such a way.

*Ehehehehe. Looks familiar, doesn't it? Bask in the horror of your fate. Writhe in the knowledge of your eventuality.
    Last edited by Jacklu; 2012-11-06 at 11:23 PM.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.