View Single Post

Thread: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

1. - Top - End - #507
    Bugbear in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

Spoiler
    Show
    Do we not get to assume someone a cohort was manning the scrying eyes? I suppose this will be the incident that teaches us to always keep a watcher.

Also, are we all assumed to be in the same place when Hexor finds us?If so, where? The war room maybe?

"Only a matter of time I suppose..."

"Pretty. What lovely little creatures do you smell big brother?"

Hal lowers his tools and steps away from the workbench calmly. His face is business as he nods to Van. Letting the Lillend escape was sloppy, but this time he was expecting her. He cracks his knuckles and begins to cast.

"The lillend from last week I presume. With powerful friends. Where is your Vexor? Ezra and his wraiths? Can you tell me where the celestials are? Whatever details you have, please tell us."

"I wonder, big brother, are you hungry?"

Spoiler
    Show
    If its not clear, Van is calling Hexor brother, not Hal. The two halflings aren't related, but Van has spent too much time under Trelmarixian's patronage so likens the daemons to protective older brothers. Older brothers who kill for fun.

If we prep for a few rounds:
    1. Hal casts Mage Armour, Van casts Bears Endurance on herself and whistles for the Hell Hounds.
    2. Hal casts Cat's Grace on Van, Van casts Align Weapon on Il'Tara's primary.
    3. Hal casts Invisibility on Van, Van casts Instrument of Agony on either Il'Tara's primary weapon or Hexor's claws if natural weapons qualify.
    4. Hal casts Mirror Image on either Hexor or Van or Il'Tara.

If Hexor is going to dimension door straight to combat:
    Hal casts Vanish. Van casts Bless on everyone and Rage on Hexor, the Hell Hounds, and Il'Tara (if she wants to be enraged).
    If we regroup with Vexor, Ezra, and whomever first great.
    Last edited by Angstrom; 2012-11-07 at 06:44 PM.