View Single Post

Thread: The Nightmare Shards IC

1. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: The Nightmare Shards IC

Derek smiled when Lendril finally appeared within sight. He was walking slowly, not using a construct for transportation for once. He had already used most of his reserves to get here on time, and he didn't see any need to waste anymore of his strength. After all, he didn't want others to think that he was overly dependent on them for everything; he still had legs and all and he had no problem using them. Besides, he had made some interesting things with ectoplasm and he couldn't wait to show the others what he had experimented with.

As he walked through the city, he smiled at the familiar sights and smells. At the same time, his craftsman eye judged all the structures and buildings, wondering how solidly built they were. Luckily there wasn't anything that was critically bad, but Derek couldn't help himself. He was a craftsman before he had found out about his powers and that was how he defined himself.

Finally walking through the Battered Flagon, he smiled when he saw Kale. "I can't believe you got here before me!" he said with a laugh. "I'm so used to being here first! How have you been, Kale?"

Ordering tea for himself, he sat next to Kale and leaned a little to whisper to him. "So who's the new barmaid? I think she's been looking at you ever since I walked in," he said with a wink.
    Last edited by JKTrickster; 2012-11-07 at 07:22 PM.