Quote Originally Posted by sun_tzu View Post
Erin
Spoiler
Show

"I'm getting there. Still browsing." She paused. "Say, what about the people in the back? That girl got there half an hour ago, and hasn't come back yet."
"Ah, they're taking inventory. Let me know when you're finished." He moves away, taking another look at the book before returning to the desk.

After another thirty minutes the three people begin to leave. The two that came in a few minutes ago, and several minutes after that the woman with a book tucked under her arm. They spend a moment to talk to the shopkeeper, then head out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
Shirley
Spoiler
Show
Shirley heads home; there's much to think about, but it is something she can do at home at least as well, if not better. Besides, she has an appointment in her dream tonight... however weird it would sound to her a month ago.
The evening passes, quite ordinarily; luckily, Shirley never needed too much time for her homework, and even after getting home quite late, still has time enough to... well, just be a normal teen girl to her family. And even get to bed early after that... earlier than she's used to, at least.

Spoiler
Show
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14183762&postcount=141

Regaining a wisp I spent on the investigation charm... Technically, 2 successes, but I can't get more than 1 Wisp from Circle, and I don't even need more anyway)
Home wasn't any different than before, and a pleasant night want spent before it was time for bed.

When Shirley dreamed she found herself in a maze, a revolving patchwork of buildings. Some are old a dilapidated wood structures, others are well-tiled ivory halls or sleek steel structures. The occasional window to the outside world reveals a dull gray landscape, rolling hills of dark sand that stretch as far as the eye can see.

Spoiler
Show
((Are you planning to go out to the Dreamlands? You can find and door and enter if so, just say where you want to go.))

Quote Originally Posted by silphael View Post
Sola:
Spoiler
Show

First test. IDs checker? Odd for someone supposed to not be pretty attentive about age...

"I'm here to replace a missing musician, here's my ID, if you want it. I'm late, though, be quick."

Showing her ID, she shows a little smile toward the gatekeeper.

Spoiler
Show
2 successes on manipulation + persuasion + striking looks
The bouncer gave Sola a rather dubious look, but her ID is given a cursory inspection and she's waved along in. Mia comes next, and the man offers his hand out for the same thing from her.