Hello everyone. Great to be here! I've been looking for a community that can contain me. A little about myself.

I am a shooting star, a pretty boy, a wrathful god, a dignified beggar, a corporate suit and a lone wolf. I've had a number of lives. The first was a turbulent pocket of hot air that would come from the mouths of me and my friends/family. Friends and family I found myself alienating with my inarticulateness and juvenile boasts. Judgement was passed down before I was given time to reflect and I was exiled with nothing in my name but skinny Abercrombie & Fitch jeans, a number of Three 6 Mafia CDs and a cocktail named after me in the bar in the hotel lobby. After that I went from park bench to park bench sitting looking contemplative and serious for the benefit of the joggers and the kite flyers who would pass by me.

Desperate and alone I flung myself from the tallest bridge in the city and awoke some time later on a foreign shore. I discovered a new town nearby on the coast, a town whose roads seemed to spiral outwards from the monolithic maritime museum in the middle. The people here don't speak the same language I do and even if they did they're too often interrupted by the air raid sirens or the horns from the incoming ships. I really hate it here. The air is salty and the days go on too long. But I don't have the money to leave and I can't go back to the city. After I left they built a wall to keep me from coming back in.

But hey! At least you guys will cheer me up! Won't that be fun?