Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
Such expenditure on your part is unneeded Good Kneenibble. I have relatives that I can guilt into providing for my health if the need is sufficient.
Furthermore, if the removal of my wisdom tooth, possibly teeth depending on the results of an X-ray, is of a sufficiently urgent nature, then whatever surgery I need on them will be moved up the waiting list. At this time, the pain can be managed with paracetamol.
The offer is very kind though. Thank you.
Okay. Well if the whole affair goes belly-up, you let me know. I will send along some garnets and a few fancy sapphires in a pouch of hunter green velvet tied with an ivory ribbon. Even your opal-mongers will admit their value.

Is paracetamol a fun drug? At least manage your pain in as fun a way as possible. Now could be your chance to develop an aristocratic laudanum habit!

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
Well, you could show us a photo.

Anyway, I'll stay away. I don't date people who can kill me with ease. I can be pretty aggravating at times.
*hugs* You are incorrigible. I like that.

Here is a comic for you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
The savage shockwave scourred the sacked and shattered city. The shells of striken skyscrapers stood as silent sentinels to the soulless streets below.
Superb, Succubus! And so swiftly spoken.