[Outside the Manehattan Scav Outpost]

Confusion seems to be the natural state of everypony when Surprise is about.

Speaking of Surprise!

She seems to have gotten distracted! What a surprise, right? Who would imagine that such a wonky pony would be so scatter-brained.

"Hi there," the cyberpony says as she trots toward this newest conversation partner. "I don't think we ever met before. I guess you're from Manehattan, right? I never spent much time here myself. Always had parties all around Equestria to throw!"

The pony skeleton laying in the gutter doesn't reply.

"I know what it's like to be sitting around in one place for a long time. Booooooring! But at least I still had Mister Sprinkles and the other computers to talk to. Kept me from going crazy!"
Surprise says, sticking her tongue out of the side of her mouth and rolling her eyes comically.

Not a word from the heap of bones.

"I... just wanted to say that I'm sorry. It was kind of my fault that the zebras did this... If I had just taken that shot... if I hadn't hesitated... Then I don't think Pinkie would have lost her nerve," a small smile is offered to the skeleton. "So... I hope you can forgive me. I never imagined anything like this would happen..."

Is that a bony smile on the skull? All those pony skulls laying forlorn and forgotten. Smiling the rictus smile of death. Certainly not the smile Surprise wanted to bring to everypony's face.

The party pegasus gives a long sign and ties a bright blue balloon around the skeleton's hoof. There! Way more festive now.

[Fourstar Tower ==> Tenpony Tower]

A small smile tugs at the corners of Sour's mouth. They have four working talismans. The other two had been damaged when the unfortunate occupants of the armor had been killed. But even if they gave up one of them that would still leave them with three. And she has always been a sucker for being on good terms with other ponies. Call it old-world Harmony.

"Very well," a single talisman is levitated out of her saddle bag and toward the twins. "But one other point, if you will. We have quite a few guests as you can see and accommodations can be a tad spendy at Tenpony. Would you be willing to house one of my friends for the stay?"

Should the twins agree she'll levitate the crystal to them and release her magical grip on it. "You're getting the better end of this deal," she says with a demure smile. "But I believe helping you get out from under your uncle's hoof is a wise investment."