[Tenpony Tower]

It looms before them.

One of the last bastions of the old world left out here in the blasted wasteland. Though worn and battered by the relentless march of time Tenpony Tower is still in impressive condition. Then entrance yawns wide in front of our heroes, turrets and barricades set up just in case somepony tries something stupid. Considering that the trains used to come through here we're talking about a fairly large station here!

Plenty of room for poking about.

Swiss coughs rather loudly to get Down's attention. "So.... yeah. If you want in you'll have to give the guards your rifles. They'll even be taking Corn's armor since it's all pointy," the changeling explains. "But Sour has that recall spell of hers, remember? She casts it on our gear in case it gets stolen or whatever. She could use it on your guns and yoink them back real quick if something goes bad."

The changeling then offers a snaggle-toothed grin. "Not that anything will go bad. Like I said before, Tenpony is probably the safest place in the Wasteland."

Sour simply nods and heads toward the guards at the entrance! Would you look at that? Several ponies that live here! And with guests, too!

"I hope your friends aren't planning on making trouble again, Moondancer," a grizzled earth pony mare in ancient police barding speaks up as she trots out to meet everypony.

"They will be on their best behavior, believe me," the white unicorn replies simply.

"Sure hope so. Alright, you know the rules. We'll need all your weapons. They'll be kept under lock and key until you're ready to depart Tenpony," the guard explains.

Corn is already busying himself with the removal of his armor.