Excellent work Mr. Coidzor. Let us party until the Sun shines no more.
Which, if I remember correctly, will be untold billions of years after it becomes a white dwarf. Ten to the power fifteen if I recall correctly. To the power twenty-five depending on theoretical physics.
And eventually it will be torn apart by the Universe's expansion or slowly destroyed by proton decay, if protons actually decay.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
Comic books.
You know... I have never been to a convention of any kind...
That either makes me feel old, young or boring...

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
Well, you could show us a photo.

Anyway, I'll stay away. I don't date people who can kill me with ease. I can be pretty aggravating at times.
Over my dead body. Which it will be if I post pictures of her without her permission.
Anyway she's not violent... She wouldn't kill you or anything serious like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
Okay. Well if the whole affair goes belly-up, you let me know. I will send along some garnets and a few fancy sapphires in a pouch of hunter green velvet tied with an ivory ribbon. Even your opal-mongers will admit their value.

Is paracetamol a fun drug? At least manage your pain in as fun a way as possible. Now could be your chance to develop an aristocratic laudanum habit!
No. It is not a fun drug. It has no effects other than to dull pain for a few hours. It has no other properties than to be damaging to one's liver if one takes more than eight standard tablets spread out over a twenty-four hour period, a process heightened by long term alcohol abuse.
And no, I will not be developing an aristocratic Laudanum habit. Mainly because Laudanum is dangerous. Besides, there are other ways to appear aristocratic that are cheaper.

Paracetamol is also known as Acetaminophen, in case that name is more relevant to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary Pen View Post
Time to start asking the question of who wants the next thread, considering we're already on page 50 and all that jazz...

Also, for the sake of Elemental, Major Amery Howland, staff logistics officer is in action, and he has already developed into a speaking role.

@ Teddy and LaLa- your characters will see action soon enough, but if I put them into the story before now it would have seemed forced- be patient guys.

IRN: Why is procrastination so easy this year?
Awesome. A speaking role.

Hmm... Procrastination... Perhaps it is the overwhelming feeling of dread that this year has provoked? A general idea that if the world is set to end that nothing need be accomplished?
While most of us are unlikely to believe that the end is nigh, the general emotion extends from those few who do to the rest of us. After all, we are social creatures and are often subconsciously aware of subtle hints from others of our kind.

And now I have writing to do. And art. And I've roped myself into drawing star charts and assigning constellations, fortunately I can make other people help me with that.
And the colours! They inspire me...