Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
Arvadraa

"No, I'm not pulling your tail, but don't worry, it sounded strange when I heard it, too. Though, ah..." She comes closer and leans in to hold a quieter conversation.

"I didn't want to bring it up in front of her - I'm sure you know how episodes can be after a traumatic event...but she was imprisoned. Deep underground. I don't know whether it was fanatics, or slavers, or something else, but they...well, they played with her mind. Her only friends down there were herself, a magic cell, and some lava pools. She has a history with my friend, so we freed her and now we're offering her a home. If that isn't allowed, please tell me now so we can make arrangements." It might be less convincing if she wasn't technically telling the truth, too.
"Well... hmm... not to say that it's not allowed... but it's quite irregular..." Lemongrass racked his brain for the relevant legislation that might answer this question. He came up blank. Well, Tyrol was always the brains of the pair, though he seemed to be busy at the moment. "... perhaps we'll just stop by later when you guys sorted the paperwork," he ended lamely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
Zaros

"Mm, but words are free. Belief is more important. And I expect nopony to believe simply because I say so." Is that the barest hint of a smile? Naahhh.
Tyrol just tilted his head in response, not quite sure what to make of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
[Silverpine/Gearstride]

The pegasus mare seemed to mock Silverpine and move just out of his reach and flapped her wings to hit him with a gust of wind. Meanwhile, Gearstride, grunted in pain and blood loss and crawled to pick up her knife. It may not have been a bomb, but she still did know how to aim. With a flick of her neck and remnants of her strength, she flicked the knife towards the jeering pegasus and stuck her in the wing.

The pegasus grunted and dipped too long trying to shake it off, leaving her low enough for Silverpine to reach.
Never one to miss an opportunity, Silverpine launched himself into the air again, aiming to tackle the pegasus down to earth and start actually doing some damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Southern Gate

Silent hurt all over and tried to survey what was going on exactly right now and seeing who was fighting who.
Tyrol, seeing Silent awake, went over to help him up as well. "You okay, Silent?" He glanced around to see where the living suit of armour went.