Quote Originally Posted by Elhann View Post
Doesn't really matter when Quincy Pirate Girl has been hit by enough kido fireballs. If he doesn't have even shikai, he can bite her face off or something. Since he survived (and QPG probably retreated to Quincy Land), he could have done something similar. We'll see how their rematch goes.

Ok, then she can trick her opponent to use the Banzooka, flash step out of the way, and once the quincy is exhausted (she could just use the banzooka a few times a day, the quincy might get tired before) she can kick his nuts with her flashy technique which is the reason of leaving her shoulders without clothing, and slit his throat with her unreleased sword. Colateral damage is an issue, but then, the Quincy pretty much destroyed Soul Society anyways.

My point is that other than Byakuya, the other captains losing their bankais wasn't a HUUUUGE deal. Not ideal, and quite brainless (but then, other than Mad Scientist, planning things is not any Captain's strong point) but not the end of the world, regarding their duels. Giving the enemy mass destruction tools probably sped up Soul Society being overrun.

More on this:
Losing their bankais is not that bad for at least a couple more of Captains. Mad Scientist is probably immune to his freaky caterpillar baby poison, and the Quincy releasing it wouldn't be. He would get a laugh out of it.
If Drunky's is something like his shikai, he probably has more experience with his sword's games than Cool Moustache or any other quincy. We saw in his fight against Starrk that he was at risk from his shikai, and he's not above using any advantage available. As long as Cap. Tuberculosis doesn't distract him...

To be honest, nobody could blame you. I know Doggie's real name is Komamura, but I'd have to look Musician's to know it. He is a tertiary character at best. At this point, I don't think anyone expects Kubo would remember such an inconsequential character, either.
Spoiler
Show
Surprisingly, I seem to remember it. He's Love Aikawa, isn't he?
The good thing about the Vizards is that their names were ridiculous enough to be memorable. Until I forget combat knife guy again. :P
On a more general note, I call Captain Unohana for next candidate to release his/her Bankai. And go down in a blaze of glory, unless it's for training purposes or something (since Ichigo doesn't know every technique invented yet). Training in the middle of war, why not. We did it when Aizen was this close to destroing the world, after all. Otherwise, she's too competent and/or old to be allowed to survive. Plus she's been in the sidelines for too long.
Speaking of the world being destroyed, that's still an issue, isn't it? Or did the Quincies "fix" the balance (a la Mad Scientist) when they razed SS?