Manehatten - Tenpony Tower

Lucky smirks at Down and gives a small shrug when she remarks on why he cares. "Eh. Complicated answer. Short of it is that I'm too nice for my own good..."

The pegasus then looks back over at the guard, and ponders for a moment.

Tough as nail, rugged, professional... Better to be blunt and to the point, rather than dance around the issue. Clearly she takes her job seriously, so attempted bribery would just result in broken teeth. She seems like a rather tough gal, so if he intends to flirt, being cutesy would be stupid. He would need to be very careful, very witty, and... very awesome.

"Alright, lemme see if I can work something out..." he mutters, before trotting over to speak with the security mare.

[Speech][Lady Killer][Be Awesome!]"Excuse me, but I got a question," Lucky tells her in a warmly casual yet not impolite manner, since she'd probably be annoyed or dismissive of overly-polite meekness. He keeps his posture relaxed and confident, rather than submissive or timid, so show he's no weenie. He jerks his head back in a gesture towards Down. "I'll just skip to the point. That gal is with the Grand Pegasus Enclave. She wants to come in, but her power armor's weapons aren't detachable. Not without major modifications, which are probably dangerous and against Enclave regulations. The best she can do is fork over the MEW's charge packs. Are there any ways for her to get special permission to come in without stripping her weapons? Official paperwork we can fill, talk to your superiors or a tower representative, buy you a few rounds of whiskey, pay some sort of fine, anything at all?" he asks with a shrug, giving her a small, warm smile with the whiskey remark but not being overtly flirty or otherwise giving a 'I'm tryin' to bribe you!' impression. He glances back at Down, then back at the guard. "Plus, Tenpony Tower could benefit from helpin' her out. Knowin' the Enclave, she'll probably have to file reports after she gets back. I figure that if she has good stuff to say about Tenpony Tower, the Enclave might take an interest and be willin' to open up communications or do business or something," he muses offhandedly.