I get to this extremely late and I see three Mary Sues Playgrounders playing being petty instead of, you know, doing something worthwhile with those powers? Or, at the very least, realizing why free will is necessary?

In any case, I definitely have a power that disqualifies me for LUTAS, isn't just enough for BP, and can be useful in various situations. It's also very, very hard to pronounce.

Or, really not...

Transmorphic Composition.

Lemme see...I have to be PRETTY smart to know how to use this. It seems to work with elements and compounds, so I can turn my body into hydrochloric acid and corrode just about anything, or turn into adamantine and resist even the greatest blow...not before turning into goo and redirect the blow somewhere else.

...Guess I should start practicing recomposition.

Oh, what do I see after a bit of analysis...? I can associate my power towards Amorphous Physiognomy and Elemental Mimicry, so I can, with some effort, branch out from those powers.

...Hey, that's an interesting question! Based on your core power (barring Omnipotence, which makes the entire idea pointless), what would be your first branching path, if available, in order to gain new powers? I mean, Magneto has power over magnetism, but he can easily branch over electricity, and from there he could branch elsewhere.