@Dantie: You partake in the fey dance and for a moment there, you rapport with the sylvan creatures and the luminescent being dancing on the pool. You feel a tremendous sense of calm issuing forth. Arrallae keeps her eyes closed during the entire performance. Her moves are similar to Nerine's. Although were Nerine used her magic to enthrall and her moves were a lot more evocative, Arrallae's dance is one you have seen practiced by the priestesses in fertility faiths.

@Xander: Once the dance is over. Arrallae gestures towards the pool.

"I doubt the Coven will mind. Go ahead, Xander."

You take a sample from the pool and take out the vial from the font. The dryads giggle as they watch you go all serious comparing the density of both liquids and taking out your field notes right on the grass. This is what you gather.

- The properties from the pool have a nourishing factor. Strong conjuration magic, focused, as would be predicted, on healing. This water can heal the body almost entirely from physical maladies. However, unlike the water in the Font of Life, it's powers to prevent toxins and necromantic effects are non-existent.

@Tarith: Arrallae walks up to you as she puts her sandals on.

"You are very good at dealing with the undead. I'm amazed you were able to take out as many when we arrived."

@The Party: Arrallae looks at Uwellyn.

"Your sisters... they were not able to return. They would not want to. Kazym's power over the, . The trauma they went through when they were fused to the Shepherd in that abominable form must've been too much. I do recall Balion mentioning you had the ability to bring their bodies back through natural rites? if so, I have a few locks of their hair. I hope it is enough."

Uwellyn bows and takes the hair and puts it in her pouch.

"You have no idea how you have been missed, Dawn Walker. Shall we go to my Coven now? Together we can make it as it once was. Casyllyn? Let's go."