1. - Top - End - #1039
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Gates]

Night Jewel trotted over to Luka and smiled. "You know, if you'd gone elsewhere, you'd be dead, and you might have caused even more destruction. You were pretty much bound for trouble anyway. At least this way, we've all survived.

"Now, I've done some things that I probably shouldn't have in my past, and they were far worse than inadvertently endangering the town. Even now, I've recently done something that will probably have a lot of backlash, and I'm not sure what kind of trouble might be already after me..."

~

Far away, Knight Commander Blueshield felt rather strongly offended.

~

"...but I don't have regrets. You make a mistake? As long as things turn out all right, you can just learn from it and move on. So stop just feeling guilty and actually work on doing things right, okay?"

Nearby, Flare decided about a new approach to the dark tentacles. She uprooted the ground they were growing from, combined it into one boulder, and flung said boulder off out of sight. Those things would be someone else's problem for a time.

"I do not intend to be of too much concern. I simply intend to live my life and repay my debt to these fine ponies."

"That's nice. Now would ya be a dear 'n help Arvadraa 'n I get back to the shop?"

"Oh. Right." Flare headed over and stooped down to help Arvadraa lift the metalworker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Southern Gate

Now he just looks more concerned than dejected

"Yeah they did, those 2, but did you see the last 2? their armor was a lot stronger, their army could be getting stronger with time, and they most likely were sent here because of me, to get me and possibly whoever has got a glimpse of me; they're now possibly going to get a lot stronger than they would hadn't I just escaped this direction, and if they attack, they could possibly be an even greater danger and more would be threatened and at risk...I'm sorry"
    He just leans back onto the booth's wall, if the paladin could feel the crusader's "aura/power/whatever field" they would notice how it just dimishes a lot.

The Night Jewel appears there too!
    "At least gone I wouldn't have pinned them onto a town like this, and they would have kept themselves on the wilderness instead of this.... What I could do to make things right is just go away, so they go away, and the townsfolk could be safer...

Meanwhile tentacles!

She would pull it away... And it would turn out that the patch would have expanded more than they would think, she pulls out also roots from the ground, possibly having expanded the size of a small house block, and when she throws it away... Well, it evolves and BIG tentacles (approx 2-4, dunno, possibly the height of a tree and width of a sewer grate appear as the boulder flies away, they would look black and formed out of... Black; Flare would have got that trouble away from them... But now what would happen with the spot where that boulder lands?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Zaros

"That is a self-defeating argument. If they increase in power on a linear time scale, then they would be just as strong whether you were here or not. And for that matter, why would they not attack were they so capable? Captured land is good land, and the easier to obtain - in example, land without you in it - the better.

And, if you brought this down, then your siblings almost certainly would as well. Would you consign them to wander the wildness simply for the sake of solidarity? Or will you accept the symbiosis that comes with giving and accepting help with problems that are not yours alone and never will be?"

Enter Night Jewel.

"She speaks the truth better than I can." He says, nodding.
    Tyrol overheard enough just to drop one last comment. "Hey, buddy. You're a part of us now. Your problems are our problems, like it or not." With a wink, he limped off with Silent.

"You guys don't take too long now, ya'hear?" Lemongrass called, before fluttering after Tyrol and Silent.

And ahead of them, comes another group of NPC guardponies rushing to secure the gate. Including a certain Flameshield with the foal on his back.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-10 at 01:14 AM.