Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy/Daniel]

"I'd like to warn her, but I'm suppose to fight kill you,. I've been stalling and trying to think of a loophole, it just may be mind control after all with no revised orders. Pardon the rocks in the meanwhile while you attend your beast." The earth pony soldier said and punched another large rock from the boulder as it again was overshot. "Whoops. Guess I'm rusty. I'll have to try again." Another rock was over shot.

[Silverpine]

The pegasus vamp arched her head back to lame up his punch and then tried to bite Silverpine's hoof...off.

[Rainbow]

"Eh, I find ballet too stuffy, let's capoeira instead!" The fake glasses wearing vampony rocked back and forward on her hind legs with her fore legs out. Her right fore hoof stopping Rainbow's 'ballet kick' as with her other hoof she pushed Rainbow's leg to make her spin and fall, or so that was the attempt. It was as if the vampony was trying to have some fun before having to end it. "This is fun, thank ye."

[Staccata]

She runs over to Rainbow. Bonita and Clod suddenly fall sans hamster ball of doom.

"What the crap Clod?"

"Aaah crappers...that move we did killed my juice for the shield sphere!"

"Fuu...come on.....let's go hide and deal with this stat!" Aaand dustball of runningawayness.

Ember & Lochbed

There was something cute about those fangs. Anyways. ember rubbed his chin in thought. "Uh, I think the dress you're wearing is fine, its, pretty on you." And of course Ember didn't know what she was wearing under her cute dress.

[Sure, we can fast forward]

Southern Gate

Silent nodded again and was grateful for the assistance here. Craziness be happening up in here.