@Tarith: Arrallae looks up to you from her prone position as the rain washes upon you both. Her eyes look tired and her glow has diminished somewhat. She smiles weakly at you.

"You are right about that monster, Tarith. However, this is my home as well. I have a feeling that Kazym will not attempt to fight me directly. I may have lost my memories, but I do know I carry within the power to banish the unliving. Kazym must know it as well, which would explain why he has not appeared. At this point, though, it is the living I am most concerned about."

Uwellyn and Casyllyn gather the remaining dryads brought back to life by Arrallae and each take a lock of hair from the dead dryads at the Shepherd's Grove. They tie the locks to three trees which have begun to grow leaves under the rain. Each dryad sits in front of a tree and begin chanting under the rain. An old chant, in a language you haven't heard before. The locks glow with a green aura and rapport with the trees they're tied to, which emanate a faint green glow as well. After a few minutes of chanting, the dryads leave their posts and Uwellyn approaches you.

"It is done. Our sisters will return. They have been called back from the Grand Courts of the Seelie and will be reborn inside their trees. The process may take several seasons, but they will return to us. Thank you."

The clouds disperse and the rain subsides as Arrallae looks at the grove reborn.

"It was worth it."