1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    ^.^ It makes plenty of sense to anyone who is me.
    No doubt. I mean, it's not like I don't fall prey to these tendencies as well. Given, my goal is that all hidden sense I write into my posts should be in addition to the ordinary sense, but still...
    Still curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    It has snowed over a foot this weekend, and it's still going strong even as I type. It may get to two feet by tomorrow. And the forecast is quite cold for the next week, so it's going to stick around!

Winter has laid its hold at last.

It's a good kind of snow, too: fine-grained and fluffy, prone to soft heaps.
    *looks out the window*
    A fine grey mass, the bastard offspring of rain and mist, flowing downward with great determination. Painting the trees with its bulbous translucency, setting the mood for my envy towards you.

(Hmm, could probably be turned into a decent poem if I actually tried to...)

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    It is, indeed, as you say -- although in your high speech, the particular image has still I think evaded the lady's cognition.
    Yeah, probably. I could be blunt, but that's not really my schtick. It seems LaLa will have to be left in the dark about these ones for now.
    Last edited by Teddy; 2012-11-11 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Can I haz spelling?
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show