Storyteller

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanix View Post
Dogs in the Park
Spoiler
Show

No! It was on her! The damned thing was on her and she couldn't get out and it had teeth and claws and it regenerated and
She couldn't think. She screamed in fear rather than pain, and started pounding desperately at the thing with her staff, before shouting "LET GO!" and pouring all the magic she could into her staff, hitting the flank of the monster even as she released the energy in an explosive manner.

Spoiler
Show
I am spending two Wisps: one to fuel Acqua, one to increase Strength by one die (Practical Magic) I am also using a short burst, which uses 3 charges out 4 remaining leaving me with 1 charge, and one Willpower to top it off.
2 bashing damage because ah ah ah oh my god how does this even happen
Grapple are basically Kim's worst weakness. I should work on that.
The wolf was blown backwards, its claws torn from the ground, body striking against another nearby tree with a hard crash. Again, it rights itself. She could see the flecks of blood left in the bark, and that it was injured, but, once again, the most severe of its injuries seemed to be only minor inconveniences. It came again, one huge claw raking in a sharp arc across her body.

Then there were other sounds now, things that could be heard about the growl of the wolf and the beat of her own heart. Howls from somewhere nearby and vicious noises that didn’t sound fully human rip through the trees in answer to her screams.

Spoiler
Show
((2L! Unless you soak it.))

Quote Originally Posted by sun_tzu View Post
Erin
Spoiler
Show

"I've been investigating that Chinese occult shop Gerald mentioned. Not sure if there's really something fishy there yet, but they've got informative literature at least.
People turning into birds? Hm..."

The Academy is a sprawling area, buildings filled with books, symmetrical gardens connecting them. The Queen is not at the throne at the moment, though her staff is about. The librarians move through the halls, constantly arranging or moving books back and forth. Their long, spindly fingers constantly in action.

Both the Radiant seem to have been assigned a sort of keeper for the time being, a stick-thin, bespectacled man in a neat suit that stands a fair distance away, waiting patiently should the Radiant need anything.

Erin can think of several things, but none of them much more likely than any other. Animal spirits from native American legends were both people and birds. Various old gods had birds as familiars. There are stories about shape shifters who can become birds, or psychics who can communicate with animals. Similarly, some psychics could conceivably alter dreams.

Spoiler
Show
((Basically, you have too little data to go at the moment to narrow down any sort identification.))