(I take it)

The claw tore into her armor, shredding its blue lace, and Kim flew back a yard, rolling on the floor. She could feel the warmth of blood pouring from her slashed belly. Pain. Her first wound.
The first wound is the last, she heard a distant memory whisper. When your blood spills, you begin the spiral of death. Every move becomes more painful, every step harder. Your vision darkens, and soon you meet your end.
Except obviously it wasn't true, because that thing was bleeding and still it stood and fought like a rabbid animal. And its friends... Its friends were coming.
Was this how she died? Not in an epic fight to protect those she loved from an otherworldly abomination, but alone in some park, against a faceless monster, not even knowing why they thought?
Well. She was sworn to protect the homeless of this city, and in its own way, this wolf was an abomination.
"This is not..." She gasped. "..how I thought it would end."
Could she outrun it? Doubtful. She knew enough to know that wolves were among the deadliest, most relentless hunters in the animal kingdom, and this was no mundane animal. Perhaps it would let her go - she would have been more open to that possibility if it hadn't struck her by surprise and kept coming at her before she had time to show any kind of hostility.
I am a champion. She smiled a bitter smile. At least I die fighting.

The Device let out a burst of hissing steam and moved like a piston, and Kim grasped it more tightly; it flared with golden light as she poured yet more of her power into it.
She stood up on feeble legs, her dress stained with blood, her grasp on the staff shaky, but final determination in her eyes. Power gathered at the tip of staff, more blue energy.
"I wish I had thought of any last words. Oh, hell."
She screamed her lungs out, and tendrils of watery forced slashed through the air, drilling into her opponent.

Spoiler
Show
Spending 1 Wisp to reload the device, 1 Wisp to use Acqua, 1 WP to increase the roll. As before, attack is a short burst.
3 Bashing + 2 from Acqua bashing.
Kim has now 1 Wisp and 1 Willlpower left.