1. - Top - End - #168
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Oh, right. Just so you know, they totally didn't work.

ION: Just charged downstairs holding a spoon aloft, shouted "SPOON!" in a scottish accent, then charged upstairs.

My mom told me not to run with spoons or other sharp objects.

Also, I HAVE POTATO CHIPS.

Which reminds me! The dude at my local corner store just started watching Soul Eater, which I recommended to him. I feel like I've done a good deed. ^.^
    Of course they didn't, otherwise you'd still have a Zodi and she wouldn't be online.

Vaudeville, eh? Swank.

That's silly, though I imagine doing so isn't earning you any points with her.

What kind of potato chips? I mean, you could just have ordinary boring Lay's chips and where's the excitement in that?

Oh my, does someone have a crush on our lil mooninitikins?

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Indeed. My sister and I are unlikely to fight a duel over any matter. Particularly seeing as I as the likely challenged would demand we fight our duel with vast robot armies.
    That just means they get a free punch in the gut on you.

Well, anyone who desires to meet my sister can do so by randomly showing up at my front door. I would thus be obliged to invite you in for a cold beverage at which point my sister may decide to honour us with her presence.

Kinky.

Unfortunately, I have not the patience to meditate under a tree for a year to achieve enlightenment. It is indeed a shame.
    The greater shame is that you've mired yourself in the belief that it takes that kind of effort to make inroads. :/
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-11-11 at 12:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide