View Single Post

Thread: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft

1. - Top - End - #138
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft

Suddenly realizing how he and his allies had been treating the villagers, Adolamin sighs. "I understand. We've all been under stress recently, and some of my allies have a tendency towards treating this as a problem which needs to be solved instead of people. I can assure you that this was never my intent, though I must confess I have been somewhat victim to that line of thought. It helps me cope with such horrors as we have encountered."

"Another thing you should know is that our group met not over a week ago. We travel together for the fear of stories of this area and as you mentioned, we have achieved some level of success in doing so. Don't mistake me, for I am not trying to belittle you or your town."

Completing his thoughts, but not quite satisfied with what was said yet, Adolamin pauses briefly seeming to collect himself. "I guess I'm just trying to apologize for how we've treated you. I will recognize you as the leader of this town. In return, I ask you regard me as an ally. While I must confess I have personal reasons for visiting your town, but I will say with complete honesty I wish to help you with your problems here."
    Last edited by Daphoa; 2012-11-11 at 04:19 PM.