View Single Post

Thread: Dragon Age

1. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Age

Quote Originally Posted by Falgorn View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I disagree with that, though; I would've been more upset if there was a secret way to save her. DA: II is supposed to show how random, cruel, and chaotic life is
    To each his or her own. If I want that, there is always IRL. I don't get the need to "experience" things like this, but then I watch the news religiously, so I guess I get my share anyway.

I play games to FORGET about the real world, not experience it all over again. I have a very low threshold for this kind of thing because of that. I don't watch tragedies, I don't play tragedies, I tend to not be part of IRL tragedies.

Also: It would have been nice if they had been up front about this when marketing the game, which would have made me not waste a lot of money on a pre-order expecting a typical Bioware RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Luzahn View Post
    Wasn't the tagline of the entire game something about going along with fate?
    I missed that quote. Anyway, that might explain why all your choices are pointless.
    Last edited by Avilan the Grey; 2012-11-12 at 12:03 AM.
    Blizzard Battletag: UnderDog#21677

Shepard: "Wrex! Do we have mawsign?"
    Wrex: "Shepard, we have mawsign the likes of which even Reapers have never seen!"