View Single Post

Thread: Dawn of Man, [IC]

1. - Top - End - #45
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dawn of Man, [IC]

Dinfale frowned. Then he spoke simultaneously to the Unspoken and the Owl. "I am not strictly speaking against giving gifts to mankind that will change what he is capable of. I am, however, against not teaching mankind right from wrong."

He then thought quietly for a moment, reflecting on how he had made this plane for the purposes of harmony, had created the Pact of the First Ones to further good, healthy relationships between the lords.

And then he remembered the feeling of fear that the Unspoken had been, and how he had made that fear tangible, had given it voice and thought. And he became angry! And somewhat irrational. "Why is it that the Owl would choose not to join us in the pact? Is he planning on attacking mankind? And am I so boring as to cause Urs Ignatus to simply leave my presence, specifically before I could tell him about the pact?..." Dinfale then became quite angry.

"By golly, I will make him listen to my idea, and if he doesn't join us..." he left the thought unfinished in favor of teleporting to earth. Upon arriving he slammed his fist into his open palm, sending shockwaves through the atmosphere and into the ground he was standing upon. KABOOOM! Whomwomwhomwomwhomwomwhomwomwhomwomwhomwom. And then Dinfale heard a sound, like the beating of a heart. Whumpwumpwhumpwump. And as he listened closely, he became terrified. "What have I done? I am the one that has preached for harmonious relationships, and now I have begat a Terror into the world." And with that he fled to Urs Ignatus.

"Urs, I know that I was boring, but please listen, I will make this short. I proposed a pact right after you left, and it was thus: If our views on what mankind needs and how those needs should be met are contrary to each other, we will talk it out instead of coming to blows. And should we find ourselves incapable of coming to any kind of agreement we will not personally battle any humans that serve the other person. I proposed this in the interest of preventing any kind of divine war waged on earth. The Unspoken joined in the pact. Will you?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Created plane for a place for the lords to talk out their differences. (5 ap) Created a pact (pantheon) to hinder strife among the lords and humans (2ap) Gained domain Harmony (relationships).

Starting ap:8
    Gain domain Harmony (relationships): -3
    Ending ap: 5

Last edited by Falcon777; 2012-11-12 at 11:48 AM.