[The Rusty Dagger]

Setting the stone and knife down on the table, Ghoul took a few slow steps forward before leaning her back against the wall with her arms crossed in front of her; her amber eyes never leaving their captive's. There would still be some room between them but a short lunge for the vampire could close the distance if necessary. However, now that her back was to the wall, she had a better area to send out another pulse with, this time aiming at the displaced earth. Given that the room was apparently under ground, this wouldn't be too much of an issue with translating through the varied earthen mediums.

"Grotesque? My.. aren't we the sheltered one?" the muse said, taking on a hauty tone although it was more like a dagger sheathed in velvet. "Your ethnocentricity betrays you. I mean, certainly you know that people of all kinds exist around here, right? I don't assume that you're uneducated even if you couldn't even do the basic calculations involved in high velocity ballistic physics." Ghoul said with a sneer. "Besides, that would make me a bigot, wouldn't it? And there isn't much worse than that, is there?"

Having decided that was enough needling for now, the fledgeling turned again to questioning. "But we can solve that later. You say these.. Celebrations, parties or whatever recreational term you want... They happen how often? And where while we're at it." the muse asked as she tapped in to the local network and began searching for just what 'syntronical' meant. It wasn't a term she was readily aware of and it certainly wasn't making any matches in her dictionary.