Shirley

Quote Originally Posted by sun_tzu View Post
Erin

She shrugged. "Shapeshifters are not unheard of. Neither are psychics able to control animals, for that matter. Can you be a bit more specific?"
She paused, then chuckled. "OK, the fact that I'm talking about shapeshifters and psychics and narrowing it down is still kinda funny to me."
"Well, I'm afraid, I don't have that much myself, for now... today, while I was digging through the crime site, some bird was definitely watching me; and it even tried to follow me home. I lost it - our inherent disguises are handy like that - but still... Of course, it could simply act as someone's eyes, but, considering no one has any idea how the murderer gets inside, I decided to check the shapeshifter option first...Occam's Razor and everything. Can be totally unrelated, of course... there was also that dream journal... apparently, victims - and their neighbors - have had some weird shared dreams before... someone got them. But don't think too much about it", Shirley smiles, "That's my job, and you have your hands full already anyway, as far as I can tell."
Spoiler
Show
Still waiting on a ruling whether Erin can hear her phone's ringing