View Single Post

Thread: Dawn of Man, [IC]

1. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Dawn of Man, [IC]

Nordul watched, seeing the tides of undead facing the throngs of humanity, and shook his head in sadness. The world didn't even know how to keep itself safe, and already such dire threats arose? He strode down, through the lands, a sea of green following him in his wake as he came to the first of many human settlements, watching him with fear and trepidation. Seeing their concern, he chuckled.
    "Fear not, small ones. I come to teach you how to guard yourselves with shells of stone and metal, build walls of stone and wood, grow food so you may not go hungry and may have plenty. All I seek is but a few moments, and that you spread this knowledge for me as well."
    And thus he spoke, and the masses became enlightened, and those who heard his words spread the teachings across their community, through their village, until like wildfire his teachings had caught on, humanity showing the profits of his tutelage. And he saw his word heeded, and smiled.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP: 19
    5 AP: Herald of Life-Nordul embodies a massive amount of life in the realms. As such, he has close ties to creation magic
    1 AP: form society: Now, even mortals not in the City form villages, and know how to craft armor and grow crops.
    Remaining AP: 13
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-11-14 at 02:44 PM.