1. - Top - End - #1216
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Northern Wasteland of Equestria 1

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Girdershade]

Violetta nodded. "What he said. Also, we discussed your feelings for her a bit. She is indeed fond of you, but she's concerned you're a little too... violent for her tastes."
    Fleetwing gaped at her in sheer, complete, utter disbelief. "A...da...why?!" Now, whether it was disbelief that she would spill the beans to Bucky, or disbelief that she would think such a thing, that'd be up for Bucky to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Girdershade

Bucky's expression becomes one of mild annoyance. "You did what?" he hisses. "So not only did you go and give her the sodas - nice piece of paper, by the way - but you went and blabbed to her about something that isn't even your business? Do you even know how I feel about her? What did you even say?" he growls, irritation clearly rising in his voice. "Why would she even think I'm violent? I've been nothing but nice to her!"

Violetta just made everything a lot more difficult...
    "Woah! Nonononono, y'got it all wrong! Fleetwing wildly shook his head (as he not-so-gracefully muffled Violetta's mouth with a hind hoof). "We just...we figured...y'know, if sh-she was p-playing so hard t-t-t-to get, we'd try an' talk you up some t'her, let her know you was interested. I-I-I mean, we thought y'were, what with the gun pointing and threating and wanting them sodas, a-and it were the least we could do if we weren't giving the drinks t-t-t-to you, but s-she...she definitely never said anything like that!" He alternated between pleading with Bucky, shooting Violetta dirty looks, and glancing at the Kneecapper. From his examinations, he knew precisely how much it would hurt when that buckshot shredded his legs to the bone. If it meant promising the sky, he'd do anything to see that gun stay in its holster just a little longer. "W-w-w-we didn't...didn't mean no harm, honest! Swear on my wings, we didn't!"

(If Fleetwing's panicked run-on sentences are getting annoying, let me know and I'll tone it down a bit.)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-13 at 05:26 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.