1. - Top - End - #1227
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Northern Wasteland of Equestria 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Girdershade

Buckshot sighs, and brings a hoof to his forehead. "You've got to be kidding..." he mutters.

"Of course I'm going to be threatening and stuff! I'm her bodyguard! I'm supposed to have an attitude and scare people so they know not to mess with her or her museum, whether or not I've got feelings for Fizz! The only ponies I've ever hurt are bandits! Why would she think I would ever want to hurt her? I'm just doing my job! Urrrgh," he growls, kicking the dirt in annoyance. "And you don't even know how I feel about her! Why would you go and tell her about something you don't even understand?" he groans, rubbing his forehead in frustration. "It's none of your-" Then he looks up at Fleetwing in confusion. "Wait, she didn't say that?" he asks warily, narrowing her eyes. "Then why's the little mare saying she did? What'd you actually tell Fizz, and what'd she say?"
    Were he not fearing for his life, Fleetwing might've realized just how much this all explained. As it were, all he could think about was that buckshot ripping the flesh from his legs. The pegasus gulped audibly, taking a moment to get his thoughts in order...

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Girdershade]

Violetta's eyes widened.

So he's not as unreasonable a fellow as I thought he was. We just had a misunderstanding.

She gently attempted to brush away Fleetwing's hoof. She had to explain.
    ...only to have his concentration thrown off by a sneaky escape attempt. Fleetwing stubbornly kept her muffled. "Just sit tight, y'hear? I'm trying t'fix up this mess y'caused!" he frantically hissed back at her.

To Bucky, he gave a nervous little chuckle. "Heh, uh, sorry 'bout that. Uh....r-right, Fizz." Buy some time, buy some time, think of how not to get blasted. "W-we tried getting a peg on how sh-she felt about you, y'know, more than just friends and all that. And...uh...t-turns out she didn't have much of a grasp of things beyond friends and...well, love. C-c-come t'think of it, I r-r-really just spent most of the conversation e-explaining what a relationship was." Cue another bout of nervous laughter. "S-s-s-so, when y'really get down to it, most of what she was saying w-was her being confused. It t-t-took a while, but w-we got her straight on th-the concepts, n-nothing t'worry about."

Not technically what he was asking for, but who knows? Maybe it'd satisfy his curiosity long enough for them to make a quick exit.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-13 at 08:38 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.